Chicken Salad is one of the most basic yet delicious, filling and easiest salads to make.
A classic chicken salad recipe can save you a lot of time because it gets even easier if you buy a baked chicken! can I get an amen!
I know life happens and as a busy mom of 3 I can’t live in the kitchen (well, neither do I want to).
But if you are following a low carb diet this is a good quick and easy lunch to have on the go or if you don’t know what to cook for dinner just stop by Walmart and grab one.
I hope you enjoy this recipe.
Keto Chicken Salad with Blue Cheese & Walnuts
- ½ c. mayonnaise
- 1 t. Dijon mustard
- ¾ t. dried dill
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- ¾ lbs. rotisserie chicken breast shredded
- 2 medium celery stalks diced
- 3 c. baby spinach
- 3 oz. blue cheese crumbled
- ½ c. walnuts chopped
- Combine the mayo, Dijon mustard, and dried dill in a large bowl. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine.
- Add the shredded chicken breast and chopped celery to the bowl and toss to combine.
- Divide the baby spinach between 4 chilled serving plates. Add one-quarter of the chicken salad to each plate and top with some of the blue cheese and chopped walnuts. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Net Carbs: 2.13g