This Low Carb Cobb salad is to die for. So easy to make, filling and delicious that even your kids will love it.
Salads are not my favorite thing, but while eating low carb I’ve learned the kinds of food I enjoy the most.
I now even crave salads especially this Keto Cobb Salad with my favorite homemade ranch dressing.
Keto Cobb Salad with Homemade Ranch Dressing
Ranch Dressing Ingredients:
- ½ c. Avocado mayonnaise or regular mayonnaise
- ¼ c. Greek yogurt
- 1½ T. fresh chives chopped
- 1 T. fresh dill chopped
- 1 T. fresh parsley chopped
- ¼ t. smoked paprika
- ½ t. garlic powder
- ½ t. onion powder
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 t. Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ c. buttermilk
- 1 large head Romaine lettuce washed and chopped
- 4 strips thick-cut bacon cooked crispy
- 4 hard-boiled eggs sliced
- ¾ lbs. rotisserie chicken breast sliced
- 1 large avocado sliced
- 1 medium cucumber peeled and cut into half-rounds
- 3 oz. blue cheese
- 1 T. fresh chives chopped
- 1 large lime cut into 8 wedges
- To prepare the ranch dressing, combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and whisk to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings as desired. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- To prepare the salad, divide the Romaine lettuce among four serving bowls and top each bowl with equal amounts of bacon, hard-boiled egg, chicken breast, avocado, cucumber, and blue cheese. Top with the fresh chives and serve immediately with the ranch dressing and/or fresh lime wedges on the side. Enjoy!
Net Carbs: 7.9g
Ready to start taking control of your life and self-esteem? Then join me on the 28 Days Keto Challenge and learn how to eat to make you feel and look better than you ever have!
This 28 Days Keto Diet Plan will walk you through all the steps you need to help you succeed.
Women who have followed the 28 Day Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—The Best part is that all the methods being used in the 28 Day Challenge are all backed by science.