Keto Roasted Salmon with Hollandaise Sauce
- 4 6- oz. salmon fillets
- 1 T. extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Easy Blender Hollandaise Sauce:
- 3 egg yolks
- 1½ T. lemon juice
- 1/8 t. salt
- 1/8 t. cayenne pepper
- 6 T. unsalted butter
- 2 T. fresh chives chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper or a Silpat® baking mat. Place the salmon filets on the prepared baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven to roast for 12-15 minutes, or just until the salmon flakes easily. Do not overcook.
- Right before the salmon is ready to come out of the oven, add the egg yolks, lemon juice, salt, and cayenne pepper to a high-speed blender and melt the butter in a small saucepan or in the microwave until it is liquid and warm.
- Blend the eggs yolks, lemon juice, and seasonings for several seconds, then slowly drizzle the warm, melted butter into the blender while it is still operating. (Once the butter has been added to the blender, the mixture should quickly develop a smooth, creamy consistency. It if is too thick, add a tablespoon of warm water and blend for another couple of seconds).
- Taste the sauce and add additional lemon juice, salt, or cayenne pepper, as desired. Pour the sauce into a serving container and set it in lukewarm water until ready to use. (Avoid overly hot water as it will cause the eggs to solidify).
- When the cook time is complete, remove the salmon from the oven and serve immediately with roasted asparagus, broccoli, or your choice of sides. Drizzle some warm hollandaise sauce on top, along with the fresh chives right before serving. Enjoy!
Net Carbs: 0.93g
Ready to start taking control of your life and self-esteem? Then join me on the 28 Days Keto Challenge and learn how to eat to make you feel and look better than you ever have!
This 28 Days Keto Diet Plan will walk you through all the steps you need to help you succeed.
Women who have followed the 28 Day Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—The Best part is that all the methods being used in the 28 Day Challenge are all backed by science.