This shrimp salad it’s a must especially if you are tired of eating the same thing all the time.
Well, this Low carb shrimp avocado salad will save your life on a busy day when there is no time to cook a full meal.
Without further due let’s begin…
The best part of this recipe is that you probably already have the ingredients at home.
2 tbs unsalted butter but you can also use salted that is totally up to you. If you cook as I do then we use what we have.
2 cloves garlic minced
you are also going to need 1 lbs. shrimp peeled and deveined or buy the frozen cook ones that are ready to go my preference since all I have to do is sautee them for a little be.
½ t. ground cumin
Sea salt and black pepper to taste
1 large avocado diced hass are my favorite because they seen to always be good.
3 T. extra virgin olive oil
1½ T. fresh lime juice
2 T. fresh cilantro chopped
4 c. baby arugula or this could be your favorite letters buy the ones that come ready in a pack.
8 grape tomatoes
24 large green olives
3 oz. walnuts
1 large lime cut into wedges
Keto Shrimp Avocado Salad
- 2 T. unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lbs. shrimp peeled and deveined
- ½ t. ground cumin
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 large avocados dice
- 3 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ T. fresh lime juice
- 2 T. fresh cilantro chopped
- 4 c. baby arugula
- 8 grape tomatoes
- 24 large green olives
- 3 oz. walnuts
- 1 large lime cut into wedges
- Add the butter and minced garlic to a large skillet and set over medium heat. Cook for one minute, stirring frequently.
- Add the shrimp and the ground cumin to the skillet. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine. Continue cooking for 2-3 minutes, or just until the shrimp changes color and starts to curl. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Once cool, roughly chop the shrimp and transfer to a large bowl. Add the avocado, olive oil, lime juice, and fresh cilantro to the bowl. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and gently toss to combine.
- Divide the baby arugula between four meal prep containers or serving plates. Add one-fourth of the avocado shrimp mixture to each container or plate. Evenly divide the green olives, walnuts, and lime wedges between each portion. Serve immediately or refrigerate for later. Enjoy!
Net Carbs: 4.64g
Ready to start taking control of your life and self-esteem? Then join me on the 28 Days Keto Challenge and learn how to eat to make you feel and look better than you ever have!
This 28 Days Keto Diet Plan will walk you through all the steps you need to help you succeed.
Women who have followed the 28 Day Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—The Best part is that all the methods being used in the 28 Day Challenge are all backed by science.