These keto sausage biscuits are to die for and will have the whole family coming back for more. They are flaky and the melted cheese with sausage is the perfect combination for morning breakfast.
This is a great option if you don’t like eggs! and the best part is that you can freeze them and eat them during the week. This is the best grab and go keto options for when you are hungry.
Eat these alone or as a carb side to any of your meals. I love them warm in the morning for breakfast or with a warm soup, trust me the flavor is to die for.
Low Carb Sausage-Cheddar Breakfast Biscuits
- 4 oz beef sausage
- 1 cup Almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- 3 tbsp heavy cream
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 oz chives
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder, and sea salt.
- Chop the beef sausage into cubes.
- Finely chop the chives.
- In another bowl, stir in the egg, heavy cream, and melted butter until uniform.
- Fold in the shredded cheese into the egg mixture.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients until dough forms.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface to a 1⁄2 in thickness.
- Cut the dough into the desired shape with a cookie cutter.
- Transfer to the baking sheet.
- Baked in the oven for 20 minutes.
- When the biscuits are done, let them cool before serving.