Looking for a quick breakfast that is delicious and nutritious. Then you are on the right place, try this low carb keto-friendly recipe.
Low Carb Veggie Omelet
- 3-4 Eggs
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 1 Tomato or 4 Grape Tomatoes
- ¼ Onion sliced
- Olive Oil or Coconut Oil 1 tsp
- Optional: Cilantro diced
- Optional: Cajun Seasoning or Salt + Pepper, Garlic Salt, Chili Powder + Paprika
- Slice up the veggies, and saute in a pan with a little olive oil for 3-4 minutes or until
- veggies soften.
- Beat Eggs on a bowl
- Add eggs, and flip omelet when necessary
Ready to start taking control of your life and self-esteem? Then join me on the 28 Days Keto Challenge and learn how to eat to make you feel and look better than you ever have!
This 28 Days Keto Diet Plan will walk you through all the steps you need to help you succeed.
Women who have followed the 28 Day Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—The Best part is that all the methods being used in the 28 Day Challenge are all backed by science.