One of the things I love about the keto diet is that I can eat or recreate anything I want. This skillet cheeseburger soup is to die for and guess what? is child approved!
I added all of my favorite flavors in this cheeseburger soup. This bacon cheeseburger soup is fantastic to take on a cold night, and it is perfect.
All of my family members love this bacon soup, and I assure you if you try it, you and your family members will love this recipe. My family members and I are lovers of a juicy cheeseburger, so I add all the ingredients of juicy burger in this keto bacon cheeseburger soup.
This cheeseburger soup recipe is very fulfilling and more comfortable to put together that draws out its exciting flavors. My husband thinks that soup is not filling and tends to leave him wanting more, but this soup does not disappoint. If he hears the word cheeseburger soup, then he is happy and convinced. Now I use this trick to convince him.
This cheeseburger soup recipe has ingredients the same as cheeseburger such as bacon, beef.
A delightful cheeseburger as a keto soup
This keto bacon cheeseburger soup recipe preserves all the pleasant flavors present in a juice cheeseburger making it more filling and plentiful. It feels as if you can taste every single ingredient present in it. This recipe acts as comfort food for me since I can remember. I love soup and can eat it all round the year whether it’s summer or winter. So, tell me who is with me?
What is keto bacon cheeseburger soup?
Imagine this, soothing, a hot juicy, delightful cheesy bacon cheeseburger soup placed in a bowl. Soup is look like your imagination. It contains ground beef; smoky bacon, cheesy thick soup base and cauliflower take over from potatoes. It takes about 30 minutes to be prepared and served and can be thought of as a meal in itself. It’s effortless to make.
If you want to lower your calories and don’t know how to start a diet without missing out on all of your favorite foods and flavors, start by taking this low carbohydrate bacon cheeseburger soup which comprises all the flavors for you to relish.
Things I should serve with this One Pan Cheeseburger Skillet
You can serve green salad or zucchini fries with this keto bacon cheeseburger soup. I used to serve this soup with mashed cauliflower, and the flavor mix was fanciful. Something else that would go along with this recipe would be low carbohydrates Brussels shoots or green beans that are roasted (olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper).
Tips and Tricks
This recipe is super easy to make and requires no tips or tricks. However, do use a skillet with a lid. Sometimes, I mix and match my pots and tops to see if they can be matched and used. If you want to try something new, you can fill sweet peppers with the filling and bake it. This could be your something new with an exciting twist!
- Make bacon bits crispy. Medium heat the bacon bits until they turn brown and crispy. (These bits can be crumbled too if the bacon is made in the oven, like how I do. )
- Cook ground beef. Ground beef should be cooked until brown, stirred occasionally and break up with a spoon.
- Cook soup. In the pot, add cauliflower, chicken broth, black pepper, sea salt, parsley and almond milk. Boil it until the cauliflower is tender.
- Make it cheesy. You can remove the pot from stove and then add cheddar cheese with heavy cream and mix it until smooth and creamy texture.
Is this soup keto-friendly?
Yes, this cheeseburger soup is keto-friendly. Only bowl of this soup contains two grams of carbs per portion.
Can I freeze this keto hamburger soup?
You should try to make a double set of this keto cheeseburger soup, so that it can be stored in the fridge and can be reused again whenever you like.
It can also be stored for more extended periods. Just let it cool to room temperature and then freeze it. While cooking, heat it in a pot and stir it occasionally not to separate it.
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon chopped
- 1 lbs. 80% lean ground beef
- ½ t. onion powder
- ½ t. garlic powder
- 2 t. Italian seasoning
- ½ t. smoked paprika
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- ½ large head cauliflower chopped small
- 3 c. beef broth preferably organic, divided
- 1/3 c. heavy cream tempered
- 3 c. sharp cheddar cheese finely shredded
- 2 T. fresh parsley chopped
- Side Salad:
- 6 c. baby arugula
- 12 grape or cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 oz. Pecorino-Romano cheese shaved
- 1 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T. fresh lime juice
- Sea salt and black pepper taste
- Heat a large high-sided skillet over medium heat. Add bacon and cook until crispy,
- approximately 6-7 minutes. Transfer cooked bacon to a plate lined with paper towels
- and blot off excess grease. Drain and discard bacon grease from skillet before
- returning to the cooktop.
- Add ground beef to the same skillet and sprinkle the onion powder, garlic powder,
- Italian seasoning, and smoked paprika on top. Season with salt and black pepper, to
- taste, and stir to combine. Cook, stirring occasionally until the meat is browned,
- approximately 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped cauliflower and beef broth to the skillet and stir to combine. Cover
- and reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer until heated through and the cauliflower is
- fork-tender, but not mushy, approximately 7-8 minutes.
- While the soup is simmering, prepare the side salad by adding the baby arugula,
- grape tomatoes, and the Pecorino-Romano cheese to a large bowl. Add the olive oil
- and fresh lime juice. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and toss to
- combine. Set aside.
- When the cauliflower is fork-tender, remove the skillet from heat. To prevent
- curdling, temper the heavy cream by adding one or two tablespoons of the hot liquid
- from the skillet to it. Stir the tempered cream and sharp cheddar cheese into the
- skillet until the cheese is thoroughly melted. Taste and adjust seasonings, as desired.
- To serve, ladle the soup into individual serving bowls. Crumble the cooked bacon
- and sprinkle on top of each bowl along with the fresh chopped parsley. Serve
- immediately with some of the arugula salad on the side. Enjoy!
Net Carbs: 5.7g
Nutritional information provided for entertainment purposes only and should not be construed as
medical guidance or advice. All information is based solely on results provided by
HappyForks.com and is not guaranteed to be accurate.
Ready to start taking control of your life and self-esteem? Then join me on the 28 Days Keto Challenge and learn how to eat to make you feel and look better than you ever have!
This 28 Days Keto Diet Plan will walk you through all the steps you need to help you succeed.
Women who have followed the 28 Day Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—The Best part is that all the methods being used in the 28 Day Challenge are all backed by science.